Author Topic: Mustang Week 2019/YMR Labor Day Week Vacation  (Read 42 times)

TRICPONY

• Global Moderator
  • Life in the Stang Lane
    • View Profile
Mustang Week 2019/YMR Labor Day Week Vacation
« on: January 12, 2019, 05:28:37 PM »
It's time again for the biggest Mustang/SVT Event on the east coast.... Mustang Week. Last year was a great show. It's hard to imagine how the Mustang Week gang can top last years show but they do it every year.  Mother nature must really love Yellow Mustangs to because the weather was awesome. The temps were in the mid 80s all week with 70s at night and the water temps were more than warm enough for a swim in the ocean. Members really enjoyed the beach and the pools at The Grand Shores. The summer congestion is gone, no waiting or trouble parking at any restaurant and prices are more affordable for hotels and entertainment throughout the Grand Strand. It's the perfect Labor Day Week Vacation for a YMR member. Come join us. It's gonna be another awesome good time.... 8)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 08:50:24 AM by TRICPONY »

Babiblues75

• View Profile
Re: Mustang Week 2019 Labor Day Week Vacation
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 05:55:39 PM »
Canít wait!!!!  Iíll be there this year💛💛💛. If you need any help let me know. I can come down earlier if you need!

TRICPONY

• Global Moderator
  • Life in the Stang Lane
    • View Profile
Re: Mustang Week 2019 Labor Day Week Vacation
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 07:17:27 AM »
Canít wait!!!!  Iíll be there this year💛💛💛. If you need any help let me know. I can come down earlier if you need!

Hi Christa, really nice of you to offer to help. I've got it nailed down right now but if something comes up i'll be sure contact you. We would love to have you come down early anyway. Glad you can make it this year.... :) 

chillywillie

• View Profile
Re: Mustang Week 2019/YMR Labor Day Week Vacation
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 08:05:23 PM »
Willie and Crystal and 2 kids coming down in the 86 convertible for 2nd year in a row! Woohoo!