Author Topic: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS  (Read 30 times)

mc190evo2

• View Profile
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
« on: January 15, 2019, 09:48:20 PM »
Below is a tentative schedule of events.  Information will be added as plans and reservations are made.

WEDNESDAY

Meet in the motel parking lot at 10:45 and leave at 11:00 for a ride and lunch to _________?
I'm not sure how many people will be here that early for a ride on Wednesday.  We will make plans that morning after I see how many people we have for the ride on Wednesday.

DINNER WEDNESDAY NIGHT

To be added when finalized

THURSDAY

CRUISE AND LUNCH

DINNER THURSDAY NIGHT

FRIDAY

CRUISE AND LUNCH

DINNER FRIDAY NIGHT

SATURDAY

DINNER SATURDAY NIGHT

At the request of several club members, I have asked Bruner's Grove United Methodist Church, 2416 Knob Creek Road, Bybee, TN, if they would cater our dinner for Saturday night again, and they have graciously agreed.  This will again be a home cooked, all you can eat, buffet meal with dessert and drinks included.  Dinner will be served in their fellowship hall building and all of the money for the meal will be going to the church.  The cost will be a minimum donation of $15.00 per person for adults, $7.00 for children ages 5 - 12, and free for children age 4 and under.  This will need to be paid by cash or check when we arrive, as they have no way of accepting a credit or debit card payment.  After dinner we will cruise thru Newport to Gatlinburg and then back to Pigeon Forge.

Please let me know which dinners you plan to attend to help me with making reservations ahead of time.  Thanks for your help.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 09:54:25 PM by mc190evo2 »