Author Topic: Host Hotel Info  (Read 1032 times)

TRICPONY

• Global Moderator
  • Life in the Stang Lane
    • View Profile
Host Hotel Info
« on: March 16, 2018, 08:34:39 AM »
Our Host Hotel is the Grande Shores. The Grande Shores is the same ocean front hotel that we stayed in back when I was coordinating the Mustang Week Event. When I was first looking for a hotel back then I wanted to get a place with as many room options and price ranges as I could find for our members to chose from. That's why i selected The Grande Shores. It has condos, rooms with efficiency's/kitchenettes and standard hotel rooms with small fridge. It was a nice place then and per my visit to the property in February of this year, it's even a nicer place now. Since we last stayed there, every room in the hotel as been upgraded with new beds, carpet and new furniture. Pools and other areas have been upgraded as well. We will have our same preferred roped off parking area in the underground garage close to the elevator. Also a water hose just outside the parking area to make sure our ponies stay clean and fresh. The Grande Shores has great views and gives our members the Myrtle Beach ocean front experience at a good price.

The Grande Shores is currently rated #22 out of 207 hotels in Myrtle Beach by TripAdvisor on 3/16/2018

Scroll down this link to see accommodation pictures and a short video of The Grande Shores property. https://www.grandeshores.com/gallery/photo-gallery

GPS Location;
Grande Shores Resort Hotel - 201 77th Ave N, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572

Below are the YMR Group Number, room rates, and cancellation policy as sent to me.

Yellow Mustang Registry - Group Reservation Number:2364582

Central Reservations:  (877) 798 – 4074 option 2

MAKING RESERVATIONS WITH YOUR GROUP

Select your preferred room type from below and call our Central Reservations Toll Free.
Please let the Reservationists know that you are calling to book a room under the Group Block with
Reservation  # 2364582. You will need a credit card to pay the required deposit to reserve your
individual room (you also have the option to pay in full) or send a check or money order within 10
days. The remaining balance will be due at Check In. (We accept: American Express, MasterCard, Visa,
and Discover). You will need to bring the credit card used with a photo id with you when you arrive.

Or, Book Online Here!

To book a Condo: https://www.reseze.net/cassets/1451/servlet/reseze.html?hotelId=1451&groupId=2364582
To book a Hotel Room: https://www.reseze.net/cassets/1452/servlet/reseze.html?hotelId=1452&groupId=2364582
PLEASE MAKE ALL RESERVATIONS BY AUGUST 05, 2018 TO RECIEVE GROUP RATE.

Arrival:  September 4, 2018 Check-In:    4:00  PM
Departure:  September 9, 2018 Check-Out: 11:00 AM
**Group rates good for three days before and after group block! **

There is a two night minimum for Friday & Saturday. But if someone can only stay one night please speak to Erin or Breanne and it may be waved.

ROOM OPTIONS & PRICING

1 Bedroom Ocean View Condo - $82/night + tax & fees– One night Deposit/nightly rate required $105.87
2 Queens, 1 full bath, kitchenette, sleeper sofa, Murphy bed private balcony

Efficiency Oceanfront Hotel Rooms - $81/night + tax & fees– One night Deposit/nightly rate required $104.58
Oceanfront, 2 Queen Beds, full bath, kitchenette, microwave, 1 TV, & private balcony

Standard Oceanfront Hotel Rooms - $76/night + tax & fees– One night Deposit/nightly rate required $98.12
Oceanfront, 2 Queen Beds, full bath, mini fridge, 1 TV, & private balcony

Standard Ocean View Hotel Rooms - $65/night + tax & fees– One night Deposit/nightly rate required $83.92
Ocean view, 2 Queen Beds, full bath, mini fridge, 1 TV, & private balcony

RESERVATION Deposit Policy:
 For all reservations 4 nights or more, a two night deposit plus tax/fees is required.

Cancellation Policy:
  If cancellation is  made more than 14 days prior to arrival, a  cancellation fee of 10% of the total deposit or $30
(whichever is greater) will be assessed. If cancellation is made within 14 days  of arriving, the entire deposit is forfeited.

Changes:
  No changes are to be made within 2 weeks of arriving.

Resort Fees: Already included in the nightly deposit price = nightly rate
This rate is currently 6.5 % and covers self parking for overnight guests,
local telephone services, access connection from in-room phones, fitness center usage, access to our business center, and unlimited wireless internet access.

Processing Fee: Already included in the one night deposit price = nightly rate
The current processing fee 9.61% Taxes:

The current tax rate is 13%. Already included in the one night deposit price = nightly rate

Early Check Outs
 There are no refunds for checking out early. Check-In / Check Out: Check in is at 4pm and check out is at 11am. Guest can request early check-in or
late check out—neither is guaranteed.

Room Numbers:

Room numbers are determined on date of arrival.

Reservations: 877.798.4074
Grande Shores Front Desk: 843.692.4000

« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 05:45:28 PM by TRICPONY »