Archived YMR Events > YMR "Sunning On The Beach - MustangWeek" - Myrtle Beach, SC: 3-9 Sep 2018

Mustang Week Registration Opens May 12th.

(1/1)

TRICPONY:
For all members who wish to attend the Official Mustang Week Show on Friday you must first register your car on the Mustang Week website. Registration opens on the website on May 12th. You can register to have your car judged or just to display only. Prices for each will be available at the time of registration. You must choose one or the other if you want to park in the show field on Friday. It will sell out amazingly fast. I urge all members who plan to attend the Friday show that you need to register as early after the 12th of May as possible. There is a $5.00 parking fee for the Cruise-In on Saturday. Those who register either for Judged or Display Only will receive a 2 day parking pass and do not have to pay the $5.00 parking fee. Here is where to register...;   http://mustangweek.com/

Once you have registered please post info below;

Judged or Display Only
1. Theresa & Rick....................Tricpony..................Display Only.............1 Car
2. Tim & Amanda.....................Old Yeller...................Judged.................1 Car
3. Kevin.............................Speedlabsaleen...............Judged..................1 Car
4. Janice & Monroe..................JM Bethea...................Judged.................1 Car
5. Bill & Lourdes......................McMach......................Display.................1 Car

JM Bethea:
Monroe and Janice   1 car.  Judge

Speedlabsaleen:
It's going to be another GREAT event, and we are proud to have it back on the YMR schedule as a yearly event.

McMach:
Just registered for Display Only. Judged is already closed/sold out.  We have not been before, so I don't know if the registration is per car or per person....the event and registration pages don't clarify. The event page seems to be in conflict because it refers to "Dash Cards" being created exactly as registered, yet also refers to tickets, and states: "Names must match person attending". I sent an email to them requesting clarification.

Regardless, add Bill and Lourdes as Display.....I'll settle the registration question later.

TRICPONY:

--- Quote from: McMach on July 04, 2018, 11:43:28 AM ---Just registered for Display Only. Judged is already closed/sold out.  We have not been before, so I don't know if the registration is per car or per person....the event and registration pages don't clarify. The event page seems to be in conflict because it refers to "Dash Cards" being created exactly as registered, yet also refers to tickets, and states: "Names must match person attending". I sent an email to them requesting clarification.

Regardless, add Bill and Lourdes as Display.....I'll settle the registration question later.

--- End quote ---

Hi Bill, the registration fee is per car. There is no per person charge. In the display drop down you can only choose 1. Thanks Rick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version