Author Topic: HOTEL RESERVATION DEADLINE  (Read 925 times)

mc190evo2

• View Profile
HOTEL RESERVATION DEADLINE
« on: March 14, 2018, 08:34:02 PM »
Rooms are being held for our group thru March 29.  After that date the rooms will be released from hold.  The hotel will honor the group price only if any rooms are available after that date.

If you think you might be coming please reserve your room by March 29.  Nothing is charged to your card until you arrive and you can cancel up to 72 hours before arrival with no charges.

See you at Pigeon Forge!

McMach

• View Profile
Re: HOTEL RESERVATION DEADLINE
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 11:10:59 PM »
It's taken a while, but I am finally cleared to log into the forums. So please be patient if I ask something stupid.
Do I have to make reservations for the entire period to get the discount ?  I may only come for a couple of the days.

mc190evo2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 05:30:42 PM »
You can make the reservation for any number of nights.  It could be for one night or several nights.  Go ahead and make your reservation if you think you might come.  They do not charge your credit card until you arrive and you can cancel your reservation up to 72 hours before arrival.

Hope to see you there.

McMach

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 11:01:53 PM »
Thanks for the info.  Again...new and don't know ....  Which hotel are we talking about ?  At NPD somebody mentioned something like The Christmas Inn ???   What is the price they have quoted YMR members ?

mc190evo2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 09:32:15 PM »
See the post “host hotel information”.  It has the name, price of the rooms, and telephone number.