Author Topic: New Forums  (Read 1134 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New Forums
« on: January 28, 2018, 08:43:53 PM »
As you are all aware, our old forums database become corrupt and the only backup copy I had available has not imported correctly.  This has led me to bring on a new forum utilizing a different software that is both more powerful as well as free and able to be upgraded constantly. 

With that, welcome to our new forums.  I will be populating this as time goes on with the same categories we had before, just bear with me while the categories are built and populated with info.

Kevin

Lasrshaw

• View Profile
Re: New Forums
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 02:39:30 PM »
Thanks for re-registering everyone!  We really appreciate your patience as we work through this.

Sixshooter

• View Profile
Re: New Forums
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 08:09:01 AM »
Not sure how the site works, first time trying to enter a 'discussion'. I do have an issue that concerns me regarding a noise from my engine.(3.8)  I hear a squeaking noise that is intermittent depending on engine load. Reading other sites, it sounds like it may be the cam position sensor. How can one test that to verify prior to ripping things apart?
Thanks!
3.8, BBK Shorties, H-pipe, no cats. Magnaflow 2.5"true duals, 65mm BBK TB, BBK CAI, 10mm Ford Racing plug wires, BAMA Tuned for Chevron 94. All sitting on American Racing Boss wheels wrapped with 245/40-18 Michelin Pilot Sport Plus, 2" drop by Eibach.  Spec D halo LED head and sequential tail lights