Author Topic: Host Hotel Information  (Read 145 times)

mc190evo2

• View Profile
Host Hotel Information
« on: January 29, 2018, 08:29:38 PM »
The host hotel for the Pigeon Forge event will be The Inn at Christmas Place, 119 Christmas Tree Lane, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  We have 20 rooms being held until March 29.  After that date the rooms will be released to be sold to anyone at their regular rates.  Please make your reservations soon so that I can try to get more rooms added to the block if we need more, provided additional rooms are available.  The 20 rooms are blocked off for Thursday thru Saturday nights.  10 of the 20 are blocked off beginning on Wednesday, and 3 of the 20 are blocked off beginning on Tuesday.

The rates are:
$119.00 for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
$129.00 for Friday and Saturday
For reservations call 865-868-0525 and ask for Yellow Mustang Registry group rate.
You can try to make the reservations on line using the code MUSTANGS 2018, but I was told that the codes did not always work well.

Rooms are still available.  If they tell you no rooms are available in the block, ask them to please ask group reservations to add another room to the block for the days you need.

Please post on here after you have made your reservations and the days of the reservations.  This will help me to see if I need to try to get additional rooms added.

01.  Kevin & Rhonda Wilds (mc190evo2)..............................Sun - Sun
02.  Mellody & Danny Rice (Bama Tang)...............................Wed. - Sun
03.  Steve & Debbie Smith (SteveandDebbie)........................Wed - Sun
04.  Pat & Bob Jordan.........................................................Wed - Sun
05.  Tim & Amanda Taylor...................................................Fri - Sun
06.  Blaine & Linda.............................................................Fri - Sat
07.  Monroe & Janice Bethea (JM Bethea)..............................Tues - Sun
08.  Shawn McComas..........................................................Wed - Sun
09.  Monique & Brian Calver.................................................Wed - Sun
10.  Cassie King & Craig Hines..............................................Wed - Sun
11.  Roberta Fitzgerald........................................................Tues - Sun
12.  Nathan & Kristina Ralph (nathanralph)............................Wed - Sun
13.  Danny & Paula Lawson (Figment)...................................Wed - Sun
14.  Chris Castalano............................................................Wed - Sun
15.  Dianne Piecuch.............................................................Wed - Sun
16.  Gary Nolan...................................................................Wed - Sun
17.  Dwayne Shelton............................................................Wed - Sun
18.  Chris Hankins (speedyhank)............................................Fri - Sun
19.  Dave & Sue Frazer (BigOwl)............................................Wed - Sun
20.  Nathan & Kristina Ralph (nathanralph) (2nd room).............Wed - Sun
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:36:38 PM by mc190evo2 »

Bama Tang

• View Profile
Re: Host Hotel Information
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 08:17:15 AM »
Mellody & Danny Rice Wednesday - Sunday.

SteveandDebbie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 11:38:19 AM »
Steve and Debbie, Pat and Bob, Wednesday -Sunday. BOOKED!

Ol Yeller

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 01:38:56 PM »
Booked !!! 8)

JM Bethea

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 04:00:20 PM »
Monroe and Janice Tues-Sun

mc190evo2

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 10:01:42 PM »
I have updated the list from the information that was sent to me from the motel.  Please continue to let me know as rooms are booked.  I am in the process of trying to get more rooms added.  The earlier you book your room the more likely it will be for us to get more added to our block if we need them.  Every year the motel is sold out so at some point I may not be able to add additional rooms as the time gets closer.

We already have more rooms reserved than last year.  Let's fill the parking lot with yellow!!!!!

bigowl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 02:54:06 PM »
Dave & Sue (BigOwl)  Wed-Sun